Thursday, March 22, 2012

Leaky Gut Syndrome...or raw food diet for dogs...hmmm.

Today it was a toss up, to talk about my pet's health, she didn't want to eat - she's on a 'raw-food diet since November; today she didn't want to eat, and she threw up some stomach acid; or to talk about 'leaky gut syndrome' (in humans), or... I don't remember the third thing.  I believe I'll tackle the leaky gut next.  There is so much more today to 'concern ourselves' with than there was when I was a kid... or when I was 28.  I believe around 28... the 1980's things began to get complicated.  Like on the news, I believe it was lettuce that year, which was believed to cause cancer.  And it just proliferated from there.  Soon we all knew that 'everything caused cancer.'  Goodnight for now, Conny   P.S.  Oh yes... look to www.yourhealthandtechfriend.com  for the latest, possibly 'leaky gut syndrome.'

No comments:

Post a Comment