Sunday, November 18, 2012

Open Letters To Ann Romney

There are 'Open Letters to Ann Romney' written in response to her talk at the Republican National Convention. I watched her speech and I did have strong feelings at what she had to say. I searched for 'open letters' to see what was ~out there` on the internet on other peoples' minds and I found several letters, which expressed my thoughts. So I published the links. I felt that "if I stand for nothing, I'll fall for anything" and I didn't want to do that. But, after more prayer and consideration; I felt that, what I'd like my website to stand for is, "if I can hurt you I won't, and if I can help you, I will." With that in mind, I removed the copy material from the letters; but, with regard to helping - I do feel a connection with the women and men who posted open letters to Mrs. Romney. Their feelings express the great difference(s) in the lives of the people in the United States. So, in that regard I do have a source to link to for one of the Open Letters to Ann Romney. At this source you will find one letter to Mrs. Romney. There are other open letters to be found on the internet in a Google search (more now than two weeks ago.) One of them had an 'attack' feeling that I don't necessarily want to speak to. That letter is also valid (in my opinion) but I chose not to go with it. Mrs. Romney did not speak to me that day, at her speech at the RNC. It took quite some time for me to find an answer to my question, which was - "Who is she talking to?" Which women?" She wasn't speaking to me at all, and I could not think of which women in 'my view of these United States' she may be addressing. (Possibly Ms. Ellie from the 1980's t.v. show Dallas?) To address just one part of her speach, I don't feel that either sex, men or women, hold the United States together, 'the women' is what she said, holds the United States together... In my opinion, and from what I see with my own eyes; it is the men and women of the United States that makes us what and who we are, in the United States. I am very proud to be an American; in all regards because at the least; we are the best of all in democracy, if we choose to retain our democracy as it was meant... oh, I really don't want to go there anymore now do I? I pray for our United States regularly, because I love the mix that we are; the melting pot.... There is such flavor in our communities. I couldn't choose to leave that; or to lose that. At the core of the strife, in my opinion is simply ignorance. Whether stubborn ignorance, or immature ignorance. Immature ignorance can change with age and experience. Stubborn ignorance really needs prayer. Enough from me. Your Health And Tech Friend....... .......

I know the title of this particular page will turn up now and then, and until it dies down, I'll just send this replacement page out to you. There are many people with different opinions on anything; some people hold the same beliefs as I have. Your Health And Tech Friend, is not about my opinion on current issues... even when I'd like to dip in to that territory. Your Health And Tech Friend wishes to remain politically neutral, so that I can serve anyone, in a safe environment; a friendly environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment