Wednesday, May 30, 2012

We Need Spiritual Roots..."Family Roots"...

I don't watch much television anymore, but yesterday I also saw an episode of (Dr. Oz) .... my parents watch Dr. Oz and I go to their house. Among the guests were a couple of women who 'the experts' said were lacking some sort of feelings of self-worth, and advised things such as screaming; and self-talk, and ... all of these external things. What I saw in the two women

was a lack of anything substantial in their 'spiritual make-up'. No foundation to them. I'm certain now, that they no doubt have no mineral foundation; however, those women and I believe our country; and our world - lack a spiritual foundation.

This is quite a step but I'll take it. The family foundation has been rocked; but as to the talk of what constitutes a family; as in, marriage among the same sex: no doubt any family foundation

would be something that could change our world. The family indeed has been lost; why negate or undermine the existance and goodness of any family unit. Whether in a marriage union, or 'friends living together' - the way that some people find family.

Family isn't always and maybe not usually found among blood lines - or through marriage. We need structure, we need love in our lives. True concern and caring for one anothers' welfare. And we need spiritual roots. A firm bedrock of God in our lives.

Your Health And Tech Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment